VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Card For Slimline Pc

hi, i have been using voiceguide for about a year now and its great. I am using it with teh hiphone desktop but now i need to get a real card liek dialogic so that i can use 4 lines...

but i have a HP Pavilion Slimline s7410n PC... the card slot in the back is not the normal size, it looks liek its only about 2.5 inches or 3 inches across the back of the PC.

is there a dialogic card that is specifically designed for this type of slim PC?

The Dialogic D/4PCIUF is a 'half-length' card.

If the computer has a PCI slot then at the very least I'd expect it to take a half length card...

thanks. I think i have to buy a new computer.. inside there is room, but its the outside back panel where it is too slim to fit a regular pci card...

so i will get a new PC and i would liek to go with the card you suggested,

I have voice gude enterprise edition,

someone told me that card is not Windows TAPI/Modem compliant. I need a specific software to run this board. they said Typically I find the software first then look for the board to do what I need.

is this true? should i start a new thread? becaus eim confused now more than before.

To use the Dialogic card you:

1. Place the Dialogic card in the PCI slot.

2. Install Dialogic System Release Drivers.

3. Install VoiceGuide software.

4. Configure VoiceGuide and VoiceGuide scripts etc.

That's it.

someone told me that card is not Windows TAPI/Modem compliant.
Well, it would not be "modem compliant" as it is not a modem... it's a Telephony Card.

thanks..

I am shopping for a new computer so i am just wondering if voiceguide and dialogic cards work with windows vista? it seems thats all that was on the shelf at the store...