VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Joining Two Wav Files

hie i downloaded shntool and i have tried to run the

"command /c shntool join -stdout 1.wav 2.wav 3.wav > 1_2_3.wav" i have tried to run in vbscript outside voice guide and it works but when i run it in voice guide i get and error. i tried to run it using Run program and it gave me the same error can you help me need to join files urgently

There should be no difference between the way a VBScript executes in the 'Run VBScript' module and the way the same VBScript executes outside of VG.

Please .ZIP up and post the VBScript file and the VoiceGuide script here.

The .vbs VBScript file supplied in the .zip is very different to the contents of the VBScript module in the VoiceGuide script...

Regardless of that, first thing you should try is specifying full path to shntool and all .wav files supplied as parameters.

i have attached the picture of the error message i am getting

after running this command, trying to put in the path makes even worse

"command /c shntool join -stdout 1.wav 2.wav 3.wav > 1_2_3.wav"

post-2392-1173186463_thumb.jpg

i have a attached the file with file paths and its still giving me the same error

"command.com /c shntool.exe join -stdout C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\tare\Q1.wav C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\tare\q2.wav> C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\tare\1_2_3.wav"

kenyascript.zip

The paths have spaces in them and have not been surrounded in quotes.

Try:

"command.com /c shntool.exe join -stdout 'C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\tare\Q1.wav' 'C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\tare\q2.wav' > 'C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\Scripts\tare\1_2_3.wav'"

Notice how single quotes ' are used at beginning and end of each path.

Hi i have tried the to place that code in my vb script and i am still getting the same error what other things can i do. is the another tool of merging wav files than just shntool that i can try?

Hi,

trying solving joining two wav files I found problem using shntool. Problem is because shntool not supporting Microsoft A-law format. Any suggestion?

Any other solution to join recorded calls?