VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Very Urgent Need

I have successfully installed SR 5.1.1 in windows 2003 server with service pak 1 and all updates but when i am running the DCM ..i am getting error "ERROR STARTING DILOGIC SERVICE" .....

When i see it in device manager in other device it is showing me with yellow question mark -- Dialogic D/4PCI type card .

When i click on driver tab it is showing no driver found .....

In DCM i am selecting add device ----

family as D/x 1D-PCI and model as D/4PCI .....and when click on run service i get the above mentioned error .....

I think you will find that SR5.1.1 is not supported under Windows 2003 server. You will either have to use SR6 or downgrade to Windows 2000 server.

Check your documentation that comes with SR5.1.1 and it should tell you which operating systems it can run under.

zkjadoon: It may not be officially supported but SR 5.1.1 does work okay with Windows Server 2003 as far as I know, but you may be missing a DLL that stops the service starting, search the forum for it, its attached to a post somwhere here. Its call "winstrm.dll"

Okay, did a quick serach for you, see: http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2195

Just copy this file to c:\windows\system32, reboot and restart DCM. Usually works!