VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Trouble With Hangup Module

I am using a Dialogic D4PCIU4S connected to an ericsson G36 Fixed Wireless Terminal (replaces F251m) and running Win Server 03.

When I try to use the play sound module followed by hangup module, the play sound module is exectued twice before the hangup module is executed.

not sure what i am doing wrong. i have attached my script and a log trace. please help.

greeting.zip

Trace shows call arriving at 19:46:25 :

194625.59 1 tw ring 1

194625.59 1 answering the call (18474140131,,,1)

and TTS being played:

194627.31 1 state [Greeting] Playing (C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\temp\tts_1_1.wav)

and when it finished playing the script hangs up the call:

194628.92 1 event EV_PLAY_FINISHED, iCode=8001 state=1100

194628.94 1 state [Hangup] Hangup Call

Trace then shows that another call seems to arrive immediately afterwards:

194629.11 1 tw ring 1

194629.11 1 answering the call (,,,0)

and it's answered as before...

Is it possible that because the fist call is finished quickly the G36 Fixed Wireless Terminal tries to reconnect the same call again...?

Try playing a longer sound file before ending the call and see if this makes any difference...

The behavior is the same for any length sound file. I have tried sound files of several different lengths. It seems that whenever the hangup module is used in a script the G36 calls back immediately, but this does not necessarily result in an infinite loop... usually after the second time the sound file is played the call is terminated.

Try attaching a normal analog telephone handset to the G36 and placing a call to the G36. Answer the call and then see if the G36 calls back again after you hang up.

A Hangup module just instructs the Dialogic card to hangup the call - just like putting the handset back on the phone... nothing special is done by it...