VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg For Dialogic V6x

Hello,

I have download the VG for Dialogic v6x. and sometimes I get the error (see the screen capture below). I am not sure what it is. Whatever error it is, it is reporting from my script. It is not valid because my script has no "=" in the module name.

please let me know how can I get rid of it. by the way it doesn't interrupt my script

Nothing was attached to the the post.

Please attach the screenshot or better yet the trace and we can then have a look at it.

What is the full verision number of the version of VG that you are using?

The full version is Dialogic 6.0.3243. This is the one currently you have in your download site.

Sorry to forgot attach the file. Please see the attachment the capture screen file.

Thanks

Farzad

post-161-1172044965_thumb.jpg

Are you running the Status Monitor applet on the same machine as VG or on some other machine?

I, too, get this same error when I run the app for more than a few minutes. I run it on the same machine as VG.

Here is a screen shot of the error message I am getting.

I have also confirmed that it does not matter if I am connected at the local machine or over the network.

screenshot.doc

OK, looks like the use of expression "<=" in the reported status string is the cause of problems in both of these cases. It's confusing the XML interpreter in the Status Monitor applet.

We should have this fixed in the next release of VoiceGuide for Dialogic.

Looks like a change in VoiceGuide app itself is necessary as well to address these problems completely.

Please update with attached vgMulti and ktTel and let us know if these fix the status monitor issues for you.

vgmulti_6.0.3303.zip

I never got a chance to put in these updates, but I did install build 3310 this morning and have not had the error all day, so it looks resolved.