VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Changing System

Hi

Currently we have Voice Guide 5.1.8000 version (8 channel) installed on windows 2000 server . we need change that computer. in order that I tested both cards on another computer with windows 2003 server.

our license didn’t work, I downloaded 5.2.5049 witch license file didn’t work too.

program works in demo mode, accepts only incoming call. 5.2 version don't answer to incoming calls and hangs up.

How can I renew our license?

Thanks

Best regards

Zorge

For all license related queries please contact sales@voiceguide.com

If your license is linked to the Dialogic card then the license will work in whatever machine that Dialogic card is present, which is why we usually issue codes linked to Dialogic cards.

hi

I've wrote to sales@voiceguide.com. but no answer.

I coopy userinfo.ini file into program folder and it says that registration failed.

thanks

From what email address did you send the email?

We can check the email logs and chase up the email trail.

It's probably best to send the email again and post here at the same time when you sent the email.

from ferhad.yunisov@bakuelektrikshebeke.az

must I send serial numbers of dialogic cards?

thanks

Could not find any emails from that address in our email logs.

Did you send the email again at the same time as posting the last post?

Maybe the email address you sent the email to was incorrect? I have just sent an email to your email address. Please click 'reply' to that email to send us a message.

hi

I've 2 e-mails. lavberia@gmail.com is my personal mail, with this I've registered here. second mail ferhad.yunisov@bakuelektrikshebeke.com is personal mail in company. today I received mail from support@voiceguide.

I sent e-mail with cards' serial numbers. if theese're not enought for registering I'll send cards' ID's after a few minutes.

thanks