VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Excecution Per Telephone Line Ratio

Between the IVR tools our dev team evaluated, we have chosen VG for our outbound development. I am left with a few rudimentary questions which I will trickle in for further clarification.

Per your feature page http://www.voiceguide.com/vgFeatures.htm it seems that a enterprise license can handle up to 300 lines. I noticed that with the demo TAPI version, is capable of using multiple lines (if available on a system), that said…. With the dialogic version is it possible to develop an IVR app in VG with a single seat license and have the app utilize as many telephone lines that are available on the server? Or would we need to buy a license per telephone line?

Per your feature page http://www.voiceguide.com/vgFeatures.htm it seems that a enterprise license can handle up to 300 lines.
Yes. This applies to the VoiceGuide for Dialogic version.

The evaluation version of VoiceGuide for Dialogic can control up to 30 channels. When buying a license you just purchase one for however many lines you would like the system to handle.

When buying a license you just purchase one for however many lines you would like the system to handle.

If I understand your response correctly then, if we want to make outbound calls via 24 lines (two Dialogic’s D/120JCT-LS), then a One line license of VoiceGuide Enterprise + Dialer (for Dialogic) should do the job of handling the 24 lines?

If the above inference is correct, then, under what scenario would a user need to purchase the 24 line license of Enterp. + Dialer (as listed in the order page)?

When buying a license you just purchase the license for however many lines you would like the system to control...

In your case, if you want the system to control 24 lines then you would require a 24 line license...