VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Multiple Language + Different Number Format

Hello,

I have a Dialogic 4JCT-LS card.

How I have tested with voiceguide for dialogic and it works fine. How what I would like to do is offer caller choice to choose language say English and x language. Now i guess it will be easy to make different sound language files for different welcome but what about the digits? How will voiceguide manage different language number (1,2,3...) audio files when the "playback number" option is checked (depending on language chosen)? Also another problem is that the number format is different in the two language. Say the number 152. In English it is 100 then 50 then 2 (3 audio files). But in the other language there is a "word" for the number 52. So it will be 100 + 52 (2 audio file). Is that possible to do?

Thirdly, what if I want to offer the caller the option to choose to talk to a real person? Do I need any special telephone network feature for this or will the dialogic card simply use another line for this?

Since I have 4 lines, which version of voiceguide do I need for this if possible.

Thanks

Sounds like you will need to modify the lib_num2wav.vbs to allow it to select how to speak the number.

See: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/modSayNumber.htm

You can use an RV set in the script which stores the language selection within the lib_num2wav.vbs to make the selection easier...

Thirdly, what if I want to offer the caller the option to choose to talk to a real person? Do I need any special telephone network feature for this or will the dialogic card simply use another line for this?
We can do a "Dial and Conference" transfer where VG jsut dials out on another line and connects the two legs of the call together.

The D/41JCT card can do "Dial and Conference".

Since I have 4 lines, which version of voiceguide do I need for this if possible.
4 line Enterprise+Dialer license.