VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide And Voip

Hi,

I am new to VoiceGuide and found it intresting, although i have gone through the Web site of VG, I still want to clearify few things to VG Call Center Solution.

1. Please confrm if VG support Voip/Softphones

2. Does it support receving the cals from E1 and transfering them to the Voip agents through an intellteng call transfer/ACD

3. Can it be integrated with Seibel CRM for Popup.

To explain in detail, I am working with a client, where we are suppose to setup a complete call center, the incomming line media is E1 (ctr4) and there will be softphone agents. Thier CRM appliction is Siebel.

Regards

With the current version of VoiceGuide for Dialogic you need to use a media gateway to convert an E1 ISDN channel to VoIP.

The system would have one E1 for incoming calls and another E1 attached to a media gateway to send the calls to VoIP handsets/softphones.

An basic ACD script is fairly easy to setup, but if you would want agent to be able to login etc from their desktop then it would be a bit more work.

You can retrieve data from databases for popup purposes. Just have VG issue any SQL command you need and VG can use the retrieved data in its script or called programs/etc.

So is it going to be, like one Server with 2E1 Dialogic boards, and the other server with Voip gateway, is that how you r are refereing to! This means that VG is just an IVR and not a Voip Switch. if thats the case then, i better design my own IVR+switch(do'nt get me wrong), for 2 resons, 1) it will be cost effective 2) every thing in a box.

And what about the Voip voice recording for the Agents? Can we record the Agent cenversation, wispering, superviour mode, etc.

We need all this.

Our client require a complete Call Center Solution.

please reply ASAP

Regards.

VoiceGuide can do the recording of conversations and whispering and scripts can be designed to listen to conversations live in supervisory mode.

As mentioned before, at this stage you would need media gateway to use VoIP. You can use an off the shelf hardware solution or create your own using a second server if you wish.

Sorry to look stupid in front of you :( however i am still very much confused as if VG can full fill my requirments.

can you please explain me in detail, you see we are one of the leading organizations in Pakistan dealing in IVR and Call Center Solutions, and having clients like IBM Pakistan, Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank etc. so if we find you product suitable for our market we might go for a long term contract with you.

What we require is to receive the calls from E1 and transfer them to the Softphone agents, running Seibel CRM. the CTI integration is also must for screen poups. Now can you please let me know what are the software and hardware components are required for this.

you can also have my email address zain@teledata.com.pk, will appriciate your help in this regard.

kind regards

Zain