VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Acapela Tts And Voiceguide

Hello,

We did a small focus group study to pick our TTS engine. While we are not done with our study, it looks like Acapela's TTS engine *might be the TTS solution we select based on our current study data. We sent email to the Acapela folks for additional product information (awating response).

Besides asking the TTS company, since we are planning to use VG, we wanted to query the VoiceGuide community about their experiences with the Acapela's TTS engine:

*How does Acapela compares to other TTS engines in terms of integration and stability? i.e.: integration with Win XP, engine crashes, custom switch (parameters) support, etc.

*As I understand VoiceGuide utilizes the TTS resource configured via the Win XP control panel, that said - Have you experience any anomalities or limitations between VoiceGuide and the Acapela TTS?

Thanks in advanced for your feedback,

Ralph

*How does Acapela compares to other TTS engines in terms of integration and stability? i.e.: integration with Win XP, engine crashes, custom switch (parameters) support, etc.
There are no issues with stability but you should confirm what custom switch (parameters) support is available in Acapela.

Have you experience any anomalities or limitations between VoiceGuide and the Acapela TTS?
No.