VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Crashes My Computer

My computer is not connected to the internet at all...it was never connected. I usually offload file to the computer with my USB ministick.

Anyways, just about 4 days now(after working flawlessly for about 2 weeks) my computer just shuts down by itself and then it gives me a blue "screen error" and then even when i restart the computer and restart VG it automatically shut off my computer again.

Like i've said earlier i dont use this computer for personal use at all....i bought it specifically for VG and has been using as a server so to speak for VG alone.( So the crash cannot be linked to a spam/trojan/virus because it has not been on the net and I have Mcaffe and Kaspersky security suite installed incase of any file i load to it is compromised)

Anyways I'm sure it VG that is causing the problem.

Under my window "eventvwr" this is what i saw:

"Faulting application vgmulti.exe, version 6.0.0.3179, faulting module msjet40.dll, version 4.0.8618.0, fault address 0x00018ead.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp."

I have attached the log file.

Blue Screen type crashes are caused by device drivers. Applications just do not run at a privilege level which can cause Blue Screen crashes. You should concentrate on making sure the drivers are installed properly and are certified for use on your version of Windows.

Are you using SR6.0 drivers?

have Mcaffe and Kaspersky security suite installed incase of any file i load to it is compromised)
Those anti-virus tools (esp. Mcaffe can be the cause of the problem... You will not be able to uninstall them fully so at this stage it's probably best for you to reformat the machine, install WinXP and SR6.0 and VoiceGuide and do not install anything else on the machine.

Search this forum for other Blue Screen type problem reports to see how they were resolved. eg: http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4239

I have reformated my PC and now installed window 2003 server but the problem now is that I cant seem to install the Dialogic card software that came with the card. the system software 6.0 ....It shows the installation window and after i click install it loads the setup wizard and then disappear.

So basically I cant get past that point.

Not too sure what could be causing this... SR6.0 should work on Win2003.

Recommend you contact the Dialogic distributor which supplied the SR6.0 CD...