VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Cannot Retrieve $rv Variable (vg For Dialogic)

I recently switched to VG for Dialogic and I am using the RV field in the database to store a variable and then grabbing it in an external script. This was working fine before I switched. The variable name does not even show up in the string when I use mobjVoiceguide.RvGet_All(mlLineID).

I have attached a copy of a screenshot of that DBrecord.

This is the mobjVoiceguide.RvGet_All(mlLineID) string that I pull from the application.

"[PathSysVoice]{C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\voice\}[PathApp]{C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\}[PathDataVm]{C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\}[PathVgSys]{C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\system\}[OutDial_RetriesLeft]{3}[$RV_STARTTIME]{11/29/2006 10:15:25 AM}[$RV_DEVICEID]{1}[$RV_CIDNAME]{}[PathApp]{C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\}[$RV_CALLEDNUMBER]{93036141227}[OutDial_Result]{Contacted_Human}[scriptEnd_Ti

e]{11/29/2006 10:15:25 AM}[scriptEnd_Goto_Script]{C:\VoiceGuide\VGBones_EXE\Scripts\HYP\VGBones_HYP.vgs}[scriptEnd_Goto_Module]{}[scriptStart_Time]{11/29/2006 10:15:25 AM}[scriptsPath]{C:\VoiceGuide\VGBones_EXE\Scripts\HYP\}"

Is VG for dialogic unable to use these kind of RV vars? Please help!

DBRecord.doc

Screenshot shows that the RV field is holding this value:

UNIQUEID=123456

You should specify the RV like this:

[uNIQUEID]{123456}

This was working fine before I switched.
Don't think it would have. Result Variables in the database's RV field need to be specified in the [RvName]{RvValue} format.