VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Runtime Error 339

My machine is a Win2kPro with working Dialogic Boards D/41d. I installed .net v2 and installed VoiceGuide. When I try to launch Voice Guide I get the following error.

Runtime Error 339

Component ktTel.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered. a file is missing or invalid.

How do I resolve this?

Thnx

Which version of Dialogic System Release drivers is installed on this system?

ktTel.ocx will not be able to register until Dialogic drivers are installed on system.

The Drivers are 5.1.1 Service Pack 1

This machine has had other IVR software running for years on it without fail. I wanted to try out Voice Guide on it since I knew the drivers worked fine.

Which version of VoiceGuide for Dialogic have you installed?

Please post a listing of the contents of Windows' System32 directory.

Can we have a look at this machine using PCAnywhere or WinVNC? If that's possible then could you please email login details to support@voiceguide.com

HelLo Dear administrator

such our friend, when i want run VOICEGUIDE, i have recieved a messeage that shown :

Run-time error '339'

Component 'ktTel.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

and we have just OK button, after clicking that, we have not any messeage...

please help me to solve this problem.

thansk for all

Which version of the Dialogic System Release drivers is installed on this system?

Has the Dialogic System Service been started?

Did the Dialogic Configuration Manger show your installed Dialogic card(s) in the listing of cards/devices detected by it in the system?

VoiceGuide for Dialogic will not be able to register ktTel.ocx unless Dialogic drivers are installed on system.

Which version of the Dialogic System Release drivers is installed on this system?

Has the Dialogic System Service been started?

Did the Dialogic Configuration Manger show your installed Dialogic card(s) in the listing of cards/devices detected by it in the system?

VoiceGuide for Dialogic will not be able to register ktTel.ocx unless Dialogic drivers are installed on system.

Hi,thanks for attention

where i can found Dialogic drivers o install that on my system ?

and about version of asked components, where i can see those ?

You should have received a drivers disk when you purchased the Dialogic card.

Which Dialogic card did you purchase and install in your system?

The links to drivers are also available on the Recommended Hardware page.

You should have received a drivers disk when you purchased the Dialogic card.

The links to drivers are also available on the Recommended Hardware page.

i do not have any purchased version of voice guide now, and i have use freeware IVG software and have this problem !

Previous questions were not referring to VoiceGuide. They were referring to the Dialogic card and Dialogic drivers.

Which version of Dialogic drivers did you install in your system?

The Dialogic card and Dialogic drivers need to be installed on your system before installing "VoiceGuide for Dialogic".

Previous questions were not referring to VoiceGuide. They were referring to the Dialogic card and Dialogic drivers.

Which version of Dialogic drivers did you install in your system?

The Dialogic card and Dialogic drivers need to be installed on your system before installing "VoiceGuide for Dialogic".

Hi again,

sorry i have foudn my problem !

i want use voice guide with TAPI (External Voice modem), but i downloaded voice guide for Dialogic cards.

and now, my problem is this :

a confirmation mail with download link didn't recieved to me, my mail address is : m_rasoul_rasti@yahoo.com

thanks for attention.

Links to both versions are available in the download email. See the email in which you received the link to download VoiceGuide for Dialogic. VoicGuide for TAPI link will be there as well.

If you still have problems with downloading please send email to support@voiceguide.com advising that you did not receive download link.

Links to both versions are available in the download email. See the email in which you received the link to download VoiceGuide for Dialogic. VoicGuide for TAPI link will be there as well.

If you still have problems with downloading please send email to support@voiceguide.com advising that you did not receive download link.

Thanks, i have sent you an email about this.

I am using Syntellect solution and trying your solution. Dialogic card works fine with syntellect system.

Same Errot Message to my Installation

Here is my system Environment

VoiceGuideDialogic_6.0.0.3386 Installed with .net 2.0

Dialogic Card:D/41JCT-LS

Dialogic 5.11 Installed

Dialogic System Service started

Dialogic Configuration Manger show installed Dialogic card(s)

Please Help! Thanks.

Is the Service Pack 1 (SP1) for the the Dialogic v5.1.1 drives installed?

Have you tried installing the Feature Pack 1 (FP1) for the the Dialogic v5.1.1 drives?

Please use the depends.exe app from http://www.dependencywalker.com/ and use it to view VoiceGuide's ktTel.ocx file.

This should indicate which DLLs that it requires are not present on the system. Please post a screenshot of dependencywalker's reported dll dependency list of the ktTel.ocx.

Problem Solved...

Key to my problem is Dialogic 5.1.1 need to be upgraded to SP1

Thanks for your help.

OK, Thanks for letting us know how it was resolved.

Just as a note we'd recommend using v7 instead of v6, but this will require going to WinXP or Win2003 as W2000 does not support .NET 3.0 that v7 requires.