VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Where Can I Download The Old Version Voiceguide

Where can I download The old version Voiceguide.Because The new version doesn't support my dialogic board.Thanks

The newer version supports the same Dialoigc cards the older versions supported. Which Dialoigc card are you using?

The newer version supports the same Dialoigc cards the older versions supported. Which Dialoigc card are you using?

Thanks for reply.

My board is D/41H with SR 98.07 release.While the VG 4.9.0 needs Dialogic software release 5.0 or later. Can I download the full version for free? The Intel website say I got to pay $549 for it. After installing the VG 4.9.0,I went to configure wizard. But it won't show D/41H board. If I install the SR 5.0, will it show?

The link to where you can download Dialogic's System Release 5 Drivers is available on the VoiceGuide 'Downloads' web page - in the 'Dialogic' section.

System Release 5 Drivers are free.

the link to them is:

http://resource.intel.com/telecom/support/...innt/index.html

(NT and 2000 drivers are the same)

After installing Dialogic drivers please read the "Installing Dialogic" section of VoiceGuide Help file - it will guide you through installing the TAPI and Wave drivers which need to be installed before VoiceGuide can see the card.