VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg 5.0 Upgrade

I just recently had one of my clients purchase VoiceGuide (around the beginning of June) and now I see that there is a new version about to be released. The new version has great new features and bug fixes but, only those people who purchased VoiceGuide less than 30 days ago (prior to July 1, 2003) will get an upgrade for free.

Had I known that there would be a new release so soon, and that I would not be eligible for a free upgrade, I would have held off purchasing VoiceGuide until the new release was available or at least until after July 1, 2003. I am disapointed that I have to spend more money, on a program that I have not even had for two months, to get the next upgrade just to get bug fixes. I had assumed that I would be getting free updates for bug fixes, but now find out otherwise.

I would think that you could extend the free upgrade timeframe a little further that July 1, 2003. If not, then at least offer a discounted upgrade price to those of us who purchased it within the last three months.

Many other companies that I have dealt with offer a less conservative upgrade policy for recent buyers.

I was informed that a discounted upgrade to 5.0 will be available for customers who purchased from 1 March 2003 onwards. Customers who purchased 4.9 from March onwards are asked to email sales@katalinatech.com to enquire about their upgrade price (it will be about half of the upgrade price on the www order form).