VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Blue Screen In Windows Xp

I'm running VG dialer with a simple call detect am script to leave a message or play a message to a caller.

occassionally get the blue screen with

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message and have to turn off and back on.

Running

XP Pro SP1

Voiceguide 6.0.3107 Enterprize 4 line

Dialogic D/41JCT card.

It points to the dialogic drivers are there new drivers out. I installed per instructions from Voiceguide.

After doing some reading on this site.

Should I be running VG for dialogic? and can I download and use it with my current license?

Blue Screen type crashes are caused by device drivers. Applications just do not run at a privilege level which can cause Blue Screen crashes. You should concentrate on making sure the drivers are installed properly and are certified for use on your version of Windows.

Which version of Dialogic System Release drivers are you using?

Can you see on the Blue screen which driver caused the problem?

Updating to SR6.0 drivers resolved the blue screen problem reported recently in this thread:

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4239

Thanks for the sys_info summary. It's really a good tool to give an overview of the system.

We can see from it that you are currently using System Release 5.1.1 FP1 drivers.

It also shows that the Dialogic drivers think that you are using a D/4PCI-U card - so looks like they did not even recognise the D/41JCT card correctly.

At this stage we can only recommend to update your drivers to SR6.0 - that is what has fixed the problems in a recent similar case.

Can you see on the Blue Screen which driver caused the problem?

Should I be running VG for dialogic?

Yes. Definitely use VoiceGuide for Dialogic (v6.x)

Downloaded SR6 and it recognized the cards correctly. Also, downloaded and installed VG for Dialogic.

Do I have to purchase this upgrade? If so how much?

It keeps coming back with "invalid registration code". Do you have to do anything to let me reregister the software? I have 2 copies running on separate machines, test and production, both registered and paid for. I want to make sure everything is working on the test machine before I upgrade the production machine but it won't let me use my old registration code.

Thanks,

To ensure the registration codes are entered exactly as above we recommend copying-and-pasting the information above directly into the registration window. The Name and Company must also be specified exactly as in supplied registration code in order for registration to work.