VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

How Do U Disable Answer Machine Detection?

How do U disable the Answer Machine Detection function? I have Dialogic card and am using VG 4.9 - Thanks

Right now the only way to do this is:

1. Download & install VoiceGuide v5.0 Beta

2. Place the follwing OCX in Window's System32 directory - replacing the previous one.

In v5.0 full release you will be able to select this using an INI file. This is just to test your current setup.

TapiWrap.ocx

Thank you very much, but the only problem with that solution is that your 5.0 beta does not work. When i DL and installed VG 5.0 earlier and ran my script it gave me an error saying that my wave files was the wrong format, although it works perfectly in VG 4.9.

Maybe you have a fix for that problem - Thanks

Could you post the wave file which is giving you problems in v5.0 Beta?

(is it in Dialogic preferred format (PCM 11kHz, 8bit, Mono)?)

Also could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide’s View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)

v5.0 Beta5 now allows you to disable Anser Machine detection in the VG.INI file.

Default is:

;Dialogic cards can detect if an answering machine answers the call.

;To Enable Dialogic's answering machine detection set AM_DetectionMode to "Enabled"

;To Disable Dialogic's answering machine detection set AM_DetectionMode to "Disabled"

AM_DetectionMode=Enabled

to disable Answer Machine detection with Dialoigc cards set:

AM_DetectionMode=Disabled