VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Starts But Status Is Device 1 Blocked

Just installed 24 line system, T1 PRI Protocol: NI2, Hunt: Hi to LOW, Number of Digits: 7, B8ZS/ESF I used both the 24 line and 23 line standard XML config, version 6.0.3157 Enterprise, 24 line license, when I start VG and then look at the status monitor Device 1 status is Blocked, any thoughts on why this is happening? All other Devices report Waiting for a call...

Is the T1 line plugged into the Dialogic card and is the LEDs on the back of the card green?

Can you receive calls on this system when using Dialogic's ISDIAG test utility?

The T1 was down, it is located at a remote location and I could not see the light on the card, ISDIAG did report a red flag, had vendor reset T1 circuit, all is well, thanks

Good to hear it's working now.

For benefit of other readers: Dialogic's ISDIAG tool shows the status of the ISDN D channel and other alarm conditions on the screen, it is a useful diagnostics tool to see if the status of the ISDN line is fine.

I keep having problems with my D240JCT-T1 #0 connected to a Qwest T-1 ISDN PRI DMS protocol circuit.

The circuit will be up for hours just fine but it seems every day something will go south and i get my channels "blocked" according to Status Monitor.

I typically have to call the T-1 provider to get them to reset something or whatever.

This is a real nightmare as it's causing my production system to be down quite frequently without warning.

Qwest mentioned something about have CRC6 checking enabled or something...Is that a setting somewhere in VG or Dialogic software?

I can't figure out what parameters to use with ISDIAG..does the #0 showing up in Dialogic Config manager mean board 0 to ISDIAG? Am I PEB or SCBUS?

Will this utility help me in any way? What exactly does it do?

I am running Dialogic System Release 6.0 PCI Release type: Service Update, Build Number 74 Production

Do I need to have Feature Pack 1 or a more recent release of this Dialogic System software?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First thing to try would be to install the latest System Release 6.0 drivers from Dialogic. There are links on our WWW which will take you to the download page for SR6.0 drivers.

CRC selection etc is all done on the Dialogic driver level.

Also, here are the logs of me attempting to start up the system again.

Channels 2 - 23 are in Waiting for Call state but Channel 1 is still blocked.

I read something in a dialogic paper about how GCEV_LINERESET might fixed line blocked states..not sure if these logs can tell you anything about what is going on when I start VG and every channel except Channel 1 is waiting for call but Channel 1 is still blocked?

Why is that? Why does every channel come back except for Channel 1?

I have uploaded the log files with logging set to 10. This is just from starting up.

Not sure if this is of any help but I'm desperate so I'll do anything....

0629tw.txt

0629vgm.txt

The TW trace shows that there are many ALARMS on that T1 line.

What color are the LEDs on the back of the card once the T1 line is plugged in?

Are you able to receive and make calls on this T1 using Dialogic's ISDIAG.EXE test application?

Just wanted to let you know the resolution of this for me was that the local T-1 provider (Verizon) finally figured out that had a bad pipe (T-1 physical cable) and that was the source of causing the T-1 to go down frequently. They were seeing these errors they shouldn't have been and this was the cause of all these problems. Once Verizon fixed this, the problems went away.