VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Confirmation Of Prices & Easy Transfer Of Ogms

Hi,

I have been looking at your product and have obviously posted several queries already.

At the moment I am using an inferior IVM package (NCH swift sounds enterprise IVM software( anyone viewing avoid this package) which uses inferior Tapi drivers.

I am already very impressed with the support and quick responce YOU give here and suitably depressed with NCH's diabolicle support (thats if (rare at best) any is given at all - always from other members).

Bit of a long shot but?....

Is there an easy way for me to tranfer over 300 ogms straight into voice guide and already sequenced?

If so can you just comfirm the licence prices or direct me to where they are on here?

Keep up the great service and best regards -

Is there an easy way for me to tranfer over 300 ogms straight into voice guide and already sequenced?

VoiceGuide for Dialogic uses 8kHz PCM .WAV files.

If your existing sound files are already in that format then you can use them right away.

If they are in different format then you'll need to convert them into 8kHz first.

Some sound editors out there have bulk/batch conversion functions, which would make converting 300 files easier.

If you have original recordings in 22kHz or higher then converting to 8kHz will give good results, but if your recordings are in 11khz then the converted 8kHz files will not be as clear...

can you just comfirm the licence prices or direct me to where they are on here?

See the "Buy Now" page: https://secure.voiceguide.com/order_vg.htm and the Features page which details the features in each license version : http://www.voiceguide.com/vgFeatures.htm

Thanks for the good comments about support we offer :)