VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Is This The Only Suppport?

Is this the only support available? I've been waiting for issues to be resolved for the past 2-3 weeks. Is there only one in the support team? It's very hard with the time difference that us in the US have to wait a day for answers and most of the time I found that the answers are not helping enough that it just drags out the issues. When responding back, please address the whole issue and not just part of it as it becomes frustrating when the whole question is not answered or off topic.

Thanks.

I have very positive experiences with Katalina Support: They are extremely responsive and right-to-the-point.

Last one: I posted a VG-dialer question Saturday evening and found a response Sunday morning!

We're 7 hours behind Australia, but take advantage of that time difference: send your question in the evening, find the answer in the morning either in your email or on the forum.

We don't get such good support for software that we pay thousands of $$$ for.

Thank you Katalina!

== LEVENT ==

Please post the links the to the threads that you are referring to.

I've done a search on all the posts made from SalC username, the link to search result is here:

http://katalinatech.com/forums/index.php?a...sult_type=posts

Username SalC was first used to post questions on 16th July. Thats 1 week ago. What questions from 2-3 weeks ago are you referring to?

As of 22nd July there were three threads in which messages from SalC username were posted:

Prefix/suffix Phone Number For Send Phone Message

Script After Hangup Not Running!

Vg 5.0 Beta - Bugs Found

Each of these threads has a current answer and each of them have been answered in a fairly prompt manner...

Please keep in mind that sometimes less questions will get answered over the weekend...

OK, that's the ongoing "Vg 5.0 Beta - Bugs Found" thread. I see there were two notes from yesterday in that thread - and I just posted an answer to those reports. Please keep on letting us know of any issues that you find, we appreciate such feedback.

You can also reach the wonderful Katalina Support Team via E-mail at support@katalinatech.com