VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voice Mail Queries

0901tw.zipHello!!

I'm hoping you can help. I have a couple of questions.

I've changed the voiceovers for the system, and they all work well. I had the voicemail script running the welcome messages etc... but since loading a data base (from another script) into the system for some reason the voicemail welcome message has gone back to playing a previous version of the welcome message. I can't even find which file it is... (I'm guessing it's running from a vox file... but I can't find it in any of the folders.)

I've attached the log files... hopefully you can guide me on which file it's supposedly playing. The normal front page view of VM doesn't show the entire name of the file playing....

As you will also see from these logs... the voicemail (at random) can hangup rather abruptly.

Hope you can help with both these queries???

Thanks!!!

:-)

Sharyn

Trace shows an incoming call that the "Job Info Line.vgs" script answers and eventually passes to the Voicemail script, and the welcoming message for mailbox 0006 starts to play here:

155301.34 1 state [VmLmWelc] Playing (C:\Program Files\VoiceGuide\data\VmWelc\0006.wav)

recording begins at:

155303.81 1 state [VmLmRec] Recording

and ends when silence is detected on the line:

155305.88 1 event EV_SILENCE_DETECTED, iCode=9300 state=1201

155305.88 1 LsRecRecording EV_SILENCE_DETECTED,EV_SILENCE_DETECTED

You should look at changing the silence detection settings if you think silence detection is inappropriately detected.