VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Application Problem

I am using evaluation version of voiceguide.i have successfully run the script on the windows 2003 server.

the problem is the voiceguide software is closed after some time automatically. I am using Dialogic card D/4PCIU . "Credit Card Paymet" script example is working fine with voiceguide.And also when i run my own script at that time voiceguide starts answering and in the middle of the script the voiceguide software will close automatically.

And also when i run my own script at that time voiceguide starts answering and in the middle of the script the voiceguide software will close automatically

Does this occur att he same time/module in your script?

Enable logging by setting the log levels to 10 in VG.INI as per below:

[Log]

VoiceGuide=10

NumberLoader=0

VoicemailManager=0

EmailSender=0

TapiWrapOcx=10

SapiWrapOcx=0

Then restart VG and make a test call which demonstrates the problem.

Debug Trace files will be created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces and the VoiceGuide script used.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

Thank you for replay.

Here i attached the log files and script which i have used for voiceguide.

now i have another new problem when i dial answering machine starts answering and after one speech it will automatically closed and one registration window will appear on the screen. I can not make a complete call.I think it might happend because of evaluation version of VG right?i have attached that screensort too.please find these attached files.

and i have used SR5.1.1 and SU123 for D/4PCIU card.

for Voiceguide i have used : vg5.2.5049.exe and update this with "VoiceGuide for Dialogic 6.0.3107"

1.Place Config.xml and ConfigLine.xml in VG's \data\Subdirectory

2.Place ktTelcontrol.Ocx,MsComm.Ocx and libexpart.dll in windows' \System\Subdirectory

3.Place vgMulti.exe,vgGsd.exe,vgDialer.exe and vgLv.exe in VG's Main directory.

4. Open a DOS command window change to window \System32\Subdirectory using Command

CD : C:\Windows\System32 and run the following

regsvr32 -u tapiwrap.ocx

regsvr32 ktTelControl.ocx

regsvr MsComm32.ocx

Server Configuration is : windows 2003 server

VG_log.zip

The traces supplied do not show any incoming calls arriving on the system and do not show VG closing or starting...

To get rid of the repetitive tracing seen in these files: Stop VG and exit the Telephone Number Loader, then delete file OutDial.mdb in VG's \data\ subdirectory, then restart VG.

now i have another new problem when i dial answering machine starts answering and after one speech it will automatically closed and one registration window will appear on the screen.

This is probably since you are running an evaluation version. VoiceGuide will only work for one hour when used in evaluation mode and will need restarting to be able to work for another hour.

In VG.INI you need to set "TapiWrapOcx=10" (as per previous instructions)

And also when i run my own script at that time voiceguide starts answering and in the middle of the script

You need to set the Starting module. See the Script Properties in the Script Designer.