VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Unique Id Problem

I recently cloned to a larger hard disk. Everything seemed to work fine. But now when I start VG v.5.2.1009, a message shows up saying something about this is not the right machine.

Except for the hard drive, nothing has changed. Same Dialogic board, and network card. I checked the unique ID's by going to Help-->Registration and sure enough the Name, Company Name, and Registration code is blank. The two unique identifiers, one begins with an M, which I understand links to the network card; the other begins with a D, which links to the Dialogic board.

How do I get "legal" again?

Thanks,

Les

XP SP2

Voiceguide 5.2.1009

If the issued registration code was linked to the Dialogic card (which it should have been if you are using a Dialogic card) then you just need to enter that code again and the registration will work.

Is it possible that you have started VG before the Dialogic service had the time to start? The Dialogic service must be given time to fully start before VG is started.

You may also want to update to latest version of VG - registration codes issued for v5.0, v5.1 or v5.2 of VG will work with current version.