VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Natural Voices (AT&T's Text to Speech engine)

Hello, i´m trial voiceguide, and I have problems for find a spanish voice for Sapi 5, can I use the "Rosa" voice of At & T with voice guide? How I can implement this voice in Sapi 5?

Regards

All that you need to do to use any TTS engine with VoiceGuide is to just install it on the system - and then select it in the Control Panel's Speech applet as the default voice. Its that easy.

You can buy Rosa from:

https://www.regsoft.net/regsoft/vieworderpa...productid=56116

I think total cost would be about US$70 - you need to buy the AT&T Voice Engine for $35 and then the Rosa voice for $35

With AT&T you can use special tags in the TTS text to change the voice type on the fly inside VoiceGuide as well - and you can learn more about these features in the AT&T manuals.

Related posts:

http://katalinatech.com/forums/index.php?a...ct=ST&f=2&t=397

try using ms sapi xml help...

you can use some xml tags to control tts-features...

this is a sample "say-module" from my script, which changes language within the module and adds some breaks.

<silence msec="500"/><voice required="name=klara">Bitte drücken sie die 1 für deutsch und die 2 für englisch</voice><silence msec="200"/><voice required="name=crystal">Please press one for german and 2 for english</voice>

used are at&ts naturalvoices german 8khz (klara) and english 8khz (crystal) on a dialogic card

Can you tell me where must i write this xml code:

<silence msec="500"/><voice required="name=klara">Bitte drücken sie die 1 für deutsch und die 2 für englisch</voice><silence msec="200"/><voice required="name=crystal">Please press one for german and 2 for english</voice>

I tried at voiceguide at the play sound in the "Text to speak" text box, and voice guide doesnt recognize.

Thank you

Do you have AT&T Natural Voices installed on your system?

If yes then have you selected it to be the default TTS engine? (See the Speech Configuration applet in Control Panel).

If you have done both of the above could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the call, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)