VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Unable To Make Outbounds Calls

I have a Dialogic D/4PCIU card, running SP6.0PCI under Windows XP Professional SP2.

I installed Voice Guide 5.2.5049 (trial version) then followed the instructions to migrate to VG for Dialogic (in Help-About VoiceGuide it now shows version 6.0.3107).

I can make inbound calls and the call can be recorded using script Answer & Record.

But I am not able to make outbound calls.

For each line, the box "Allow VoiceGuide to dialout on this line" is ticked/enabled.

When I pull up the Telephone Numbers Loader (v5.2.1027) and add a number into the Phone Numbers box, press Load Numbers it comes up underneath this button with "Finished queued :0 rejected:1".

Any ideas ??

Thanks

Enable logging by setting the log levels to 10 in VG.INI as per below:

[Log]

VoiceGuide=0

NumberLoader=10

VoicemailManager=0

EmailSender=0

TapiWrapOcx=0

SapiWrapOcx=0

Then start the Telephone Numbers Loader and try loading some numbers.

Debug Trace files will be created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

Hi

I updated vg.ini as indicated and started the Telephone Numbers Loader.

I added one tel number but it came back with the same response as stated on my initial posting.

I have tried to use winrar to compress the debug trace file but I was not allowed to attach the file to this note.

Below is a copy of the entry in the file - the lines are repeated over and over again, all details the same:

220350.55 0 ---------------------------------------------------

220350.56 0 VoiceGuide for Dialogic

220350.58 0 v6.0.3107

220350.58 0 ---------------------------------------------------

220356.58 0 ERROR 6.0.3107 dial DbFindDueCall_MSAccess [Too few parameters. Expected 1.] line=210

220356.59 0 ERROR 6.0.3107 dial DbFindDueCall_MSAccess [Object variable or With block variable not set] line=250

220356.59 0 ERROR 6.0.3107 dial DbFindDueCall_MSAccess [Too few parameters. Expected 1.] line=210

220356.61 0 ERROR 6.0.3107 dial DbFindDueCall_MSAccess [Object variable or With block variable not set] line=250

220356.61 0 ERROR 6.0.3107 dial DbFindDueCall_MSAccess [Too few parameters. Expected 1.] line=210

220356.61 0 ERROR 6.0.3107 dial DbFindDueCall_MSAccess [Object variable or With block variable not set] line=250

220356.61 0 ERROR 6.0.3107 dial DbFindDueCall_MSAccess [Too few parameters. Expected 1.] line=210

220356.61 0 ERROR 6.0.3107 dial DbFindDueCall_MSAccess [Object variable or With block variable not set] line=25

Thanks

HK

Stop VG and exit the Telephone Number Loader, then delete file OutDial.mdb in VG's \data\ subdirectory, then restart VG.

Hi

I deleted the OutDial files and it worked, outbound calls are go !! Thanks !!

Only one glitch - I am using the standard Dial And Record.vgs script to record the conversation once the line is picked up but the message "AM - wait for end of welcome message" is displayed and the recording does not start until the end of the voice message has been played.

How can I set it to record the response as soon as the line is picked up (to include any voice message) ?

Do you know if I need to amend the script or is a setting on the Dialogic card itself ?

Thanks

HK

Got it - thanks for all your help on this Support team.

VG is capable of doing everything I require, which having tried 5 other applications is no small thing.

Cheers

HK