VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Pricing With Voip Options

I sent several price inquiries to sales@voiceguide.com and to support@voiceguide.com , but none of them was answered.

I am very interested in buying "proffesional 4 lines voiceguide with VOIP options", but i want to know the pricing and how to order. This seems not to be possible from "Buy Now" page.

Regards,

Patrick

Netherlands

The VoIP service provider will supply VoIP<->Analog converters, and you just plug the output of those into the Dialogic card.

Reading the post pointed out above, the VoIP version of VG would be immensely useful to me also, although I note that the thread was from about a year ago. Was the VoIP version dropped for some reason?

Simon

You should contact Eicon to see if anyone is using it. We're not aware of anyone using it in conjunction with VoiceGuide.

Looks like to try it out with VG you would need the ComISDN driver as well...

BTW. Did you see any pricing on this?

Patrick: I would be interested in hearing how you got on with this? I am very interested in looking at this solution. Also:

ComISDN have recently released a new SIP-based server, which interfaces VoIP to CAPI with TAPI/TSP support, offering the possibility of running VG from VoIP/SIP via ComISDN. This works out at something like $200 per 2 line licence which compares favourably with a hardware based line interface. This solution offers up to 240 lines support, but subject to the limitations mentioned above no doubt.

see: http://www.comisdn.com

Also, I recently have come across LAN-CAPI which is supported on some PABX systems, which seems to offer - (in hardware, ie: without the CPU overhead mentioned for dialogic) - the possibility of running a CAPI based interface to the PABX which does the line interfacing (ISDN or VoIP) then connects to the VG server over the LAN, without the need for telephony hardware in the VoiceGuide server. I don't know very much about this, and doubt that you can get full telephony support this way, but maybe its an option?

Although I all the basic components are available, I don't have the time (or motive) to do anything about this at the moment, but I would be very interested to hear from anybody is also interested or has any experience of this line interfacing methods.