VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Workgroup Application Dialing

Does the dialogic card when running on a server provide centralized dialing for other

computers on the network, I'm trying to see how this could integrate with workgroup

applications such as Act for Workgroups or just using the Windows Phone Dialer itself for dialing out on the main dialogic card

connection.

The Act! software relies on Windows Phone dialer but has options for the device such as :

Modem Driver itself

IPCONF Line

h323 connection

The company I'm working for has already ordered a system and is planning

on installing it sometime this month.

So thats the extent of voiceguide software.. there's no way to dial over the network through the machine running voiceguide? I guess I will need to install an adapter on the computers' modems to connect them to the office phone system.

Actually, I think you can implement the service you want.

Although I've not used it I beleive you can use the COM interface to control Voiceguide. This being the case, your client can force a voiceguide channel to go off hook and make a call. Once connected it can then either transfer the call to the client, or it could make a call to the client on another channel and bridge the two calls (dialogic dependent of course).

How this would interface to ACT I wouldnt know, as I dont know ACT, but to be honest it all sounds very do-able with Voiceguide to me.

Simon