VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Concerning Support...

Hi,

We are interesting in buying VoiceGuide Enterprise 60 lines solution for a small project in our company.

We would like to know what are the conditions to get support (time response and dedicated contact) and software updates. Could you provide an official document for that ?

Could you also provide some statistics concerning QoS (failure rate, software issue, recovery time…) in other companies using VoiceGuide with from 60 up to 240 lines configuration ?

Thank you,

Regards,

Please contact sales@voiceguide.com directly for pricing information on direct phone support and installation plans.

Hi There.

We too use the 60 line enterprise version with Dailer. Judging from the questions you are asking, i would say that Voice Guide is not for you. We take around 20,000 calls per day, and have frequent voicegiude outages: it doesnt crash, it just sits in memory, not answering the phone until we kill all its services and restart the DCM.

Each outage costs us over £500 by the time its rectified, and the support, being in Australia is pretty useless: you post a question, 24 hours later they answer, usually with another question and 3 - 4 days later you get the answer you wanted 3 days previous!

All in all, if you are looking for a serious , carrier grade solution look elsewhere.

Thank you for your advice.

Like you, I receive 20000 call per day. I can't loose even one !

I think I'll choose another solution.

Do you know X'Voice from Vocalcom ?

We take around 20,000 calls per day, and have frequent voicegiude outages: it doesnt crash, it just sits in memory, not answering the phone until we kill all its services and restart the DCM.

Which version of VoiceGuide and Windows are you using?

Have you started a thread about this before?

If you can supply the traces from the system capturing what happens then we can look into why you are seeing this happen on the system

We have regular tests here with VoiceGuide making and receiving 100,000+ calls per test on 120+ line systems and there are no problems with it of the type you describe.

Hi Didou64

After much research, we ended up writing our own, using the excellent PIKA Technologies hardware ( well, we use it for the more basic scripts ). To be fair, we do still use VG, we just cant rely upon it.

Try it for yourself, we may just be unlucky, but as a small telecoms company our reputation is damaged very quickly - we have invested in top notch cards ( well, Dialogic D600 JCTs anyway ) and we expect 0 outages.

I must give the support guys some credit , they did look into this for us, and made quite a few changes....We were the guys responsible for the disabling of the real-time line usage stats.

Support Guys: Yes, theres been quite a few threads about the issues, and you have in the past PC-Anywhered into our kit. We go through stages where it works fine ( say 500,000 calls ) then we get 2 issues in 3 days. Always the same thing, ISDIAG is still recieving calls, but VG just isnt accepting them.

Regards

David

Can you tell us what is the version number of the VgMulti.exe that you are running right now?

Can we get hold of any VG traces that are created up to the point of the system stopping taking calls?

Only other report of a person haveing problems with VG stopping after a while was caused by a memory leak on that system. You may wnat to read this: http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4002 and maybe try using the .exe posted in that thread?

The Task Manager's summary of the VgMulti.exe should show if there is any memory leak problem. More details would show up if the (free) 'Process Explorer' app from www.sysinternals.com is used.

Ultimately the traces (esp. the "tw" trace) should be able to tell us in more detail why incoming calls are not answered. If you have any of these on the system from the last time you had a problem please .zip up the tw trace and post here.