VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Capabilities

we are considering purchasing this program. Basically we are held up by only a few concerns. It is probably best that I describe what my company will be doing. Telephun has been asked to work with trivia manufacturers to produce a phone number where callers can compete by answering questions. Instead of re-inventing the wheel, we decided to search out an interface that would be capable of performing some of the following functions.

1) Maintaining 2+ callers in the same queue at the same time. (Similar to a party line)

2) Handling multiple incoming calls. I.E. routing callers to one queue and concomitantly routing other callers to a different queue.

3) handling internet calls.

1) Maintaining 2+ callers in the same queue at the same time. (Similar to a party line)

2) Handling multiple incoming calls. I.E. routing callers to one queue and concomitantly routing other callers to a different queue.

VoiceGuide can be setup to do that.

3) handling internet calls.

You need to get the VoIP<->Analog converter from your VoIP supplier (most supply it when you order the VoIP line from them) and then plug the analog output into the Dialogic card.