VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Really Confused About Installing Vg For Dialogic

Sorry to harp on about this but I am doing a clean install of all my system software ready for an installation next week.

It the moment I am stuck as to what to install and when as the VG documentation is clear yet contradictory, so I just want to ensure I'm installing things correctly.

ok, I have PC with Win2K server +SP4, and a dialogic d4PCI-Euro

I have installed Dialogic SR5.1.1 + SP1

I have installed Dialogic Global Call 4.2

Now, I need to confirm the following steps are correct.

First I need to install Voiceguide V5.xx and then I install voiceguide for Dialogic.

BUT....when I install VG v5.2.5049 (latest download from the website), It offers me 3 options, "Dialogic Analogue Cards", "Dialogic Digital (E1/T1) cards", or Standard TAPI/Wave devices. Now the README.TXT that comes with the Voiceguide for Dialogic patch (v6.0.3107, again the latest from the website) says to select the standard TAPI option.

I really, really want to select the "Dialogic Analogue Card option", ( I mean, thats what I've got... a Dialogic analogue card, and why is the option there if I shouldnt select it?), but the readme.txt tells me to select the standard TAPI option. What do I do?!

Is the README.TXT which comes with Voiceguide for Dialogic patch v6.0.3107 correct or is there an updated version?

The README.TXT also gives other instructions for installing Voiceguide for Dialogic Patch. Are these correct instructions also?

Please help!

Many thanks

Simon

I really, really want to select the "Dialogic Analogue Card option", ( I mean, thats what I've got... a Dialogic analogue card, and why is the option there if I shouldnt select it?), but the readme.txt tells me to select the standard TAPI option. What do I do?

Follow instrutions in readme.txt.