VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Error: Loop Current Off(non-xfer Vgm)

Hello,

Voiceguide was working perfectly before my system was formated. After installing Dialogic card D41JCTLS using system release 6.0 on a win server 2003 AND your voiceguide for dialogic 6.0, I keep getting the following error mesage: loop current off(non-xfer vgm).

When calls come into VG, all i see is loop current off(non-xfer vgm) and event tracer will not show what the problem is. WHAT DO U THINK loop current off(non-xfer vgm) is? and HOW DO I RECTIFY IT?

REGARDS

Looks like the Dialogic card is detecting drop in current on the line, which is by default treated as a signal to hangup (except during transfers).

You should be able to disable this default behaviour from within configline.xml file.

The traces should even indicate what entry should be changed...

thanks for your reply.

How do i disable default behaviour from within configline.xml file which is making Dialogic card detect drop in current on the line?

i need help with this. urgently as well

Have a look at the 'Rules' section in ConfigLine.xml file, find entry SendDisconnectOnLoopCurrentDrop and set it's value to 0.

Hi,

I have checked the configLine.xml file and the rule section is 0 by default.

<rule>

<Description>Do we send Disconnect on Loop Current Drop</Description>

<Key>SendDisconnectOnLoopCurrentDrop</Key>

<Value>0</Value>

<Default>0</Default>

</rule>

BUT THE ERROR STILL REMAINS " Hanging up call {Loop Current Off(non-xfer Vgm)}"

When i try my line on the other ports of my dialogic card, 2 of the ports are working fine, calls are received and processed but 2 remaining ports keep given the error " Hanging up call {Loop Current Off(non-xfer Vgm)}"

Any idea of what else i should do?

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem as well as the startup mof VG. This will allow us to see what happened.

Enable logging by setting the log levels to 10 in VG.INI as per below:

[Log]

VoiceGuide=10

NumberLoader=0

VoicemailManager=0

EmailSender=0

TapiWrapOcx=10

SapiWrapOcx=0

Then make a test call which demonstrates the problem.

Debug Trace files will be created in VG's \log\ subdirectory.

Please post the traces.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

Hello,

I have a Dialogic card D41JCTLS using system release 6.0 on a win server 2003 AND your voiceguide for dialogic 6.0, when call is placed the card will answer the call and then the caller will hear no audio. This only happens on 1 channels/port on the card, I keep getting the following error mesage: loop current off(non-xfer vgm).

The other 3 remaining channels/ports keep ringing busy while the ports are actually not busy. even when i reboot the system the error remains the same and the other 3 port are still not connecting it's just ringing busy.

Attached is my log files and my VG Script. Any suggestions? I NEED URGENT HELP. I NEED TO PRESENT MY VG SCRIPT/APPLICATION DEMO, EXTREMELY URGENT HELP NEEDED.

logANDscript.zip

Hello,

Voice guide was working fine before this problem started. I'm testing and learning voice for deployement in the company i work for. I have a Dialogic card D41JCTLS using system release 6.0 on a win server 2003 and your voiceguide for dialogic 6.0, when call is placed the call will still be ringing even more than the set how many times to ring and Dialogic card will be showing the following error: loop current off(non-xfer vgm)

This error is only happening on just one channels/port on the card, I keep getting the following error mesage: loop current off(non-xfer vgm) on this particular port and over the Phone it just keep ringing and ringing. While the other 3 remaining channels/ports keep ringing busy while the ports are actually not busy. even when i reboot the system the error remains the same and the other 3 port are still not connecting it's just ringing busy. Call dont connect to those 3 ports.

I HAVE FORMATED MY SYSTEM 2 TIMES AND RE-INSTALLED VG and DIALOGIC CARD BUT THE PROBLEM STILL REMAINS THE SAME.

Attached logANDscript.zip is my log files and my VG Script. ANY SUGGESTIONS? I NEED URGENT HELP. EXTREMELY URGENT HELP.

Have you tried running the Dialogic sample applications? This would be a good test to prove if it is a dialogic problem or a Voiceguide problem. It seems to me that you are presenting a call on channel 1 and Voiceguide is trying to answer the call, but the dialogic isnt signalling to the switch that the call is answered, so the switch continues to present the call(and the caling party just gets ring tone), and Voiceguide sees this continuous presentation, and craps out with a Loop Current error.

I would ensure the Dialogic sample progs run ok first (try the horoscope one that comes with the Dialogic system release software). If that works ok, then it must be the setup with Voiceguide.

If you still have problems post the vg.ini config.xml and configline.xml, and also check that the dialogic DCM settings are as they should be.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Simon

Have you tested that this card is operating OK when used with the Dialogic's Voice Horoscope demo program?

Can you try using different phone lines? This type of problems could be caused by faulty phone lines (or card).

Note: Merged the thread titled "Voiceguide Ringin Busy On 3 Ports(wouldn't Connect), VoiceGuide keep ringing busy" into this thread as that thread was about exactly the same issue.