VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Message Group broadcasting / Contact Katilina

I putchased this software back when it was in version 4.8.x software worked ok after some bugs where sorted out, then in my final setup i was about to impliment Groups so that group messages could be left for a group of mailboxes to find that it did not work.

So via the inquiry option on the web site that has now been removed i had been working w/ jenny for about 5 months now, i was infomred that this option for group voice mail was removed from the software and was thought that i was not being used by any one. I was informed that it would be added back in since it was an option that i paid for when i purchased the software and it was listed as a feature. I was working w/ Jenny, she informed me that it would be 2 weeks to get this added back in the next release that was on 03-17-2003 ever since then i had been trying to find out what is going on by using the contact us option on the web site.

I did get a few resonces that i would get a free upgrade to 4.9.1 when it was release that that this would be in 2 weeks on 05-24-2003 ever since then i can not get a response to any emails.

Can anyone help does this Company exist still, or had the Customer support gone out w/ the bath water.

For support issues/questions please use this forum - this is the main place for asking and having support questions answered.

The re-adding of the group broadcast was unfortunately delayed, but it is in the next release of the software (which itself is already delayed...)

I am told the Beta of the new version will be available for download soon, but I don't have an exact release date at this stage.

Well i see that version 5 beta is out can i expect the unlock code for this soon? since it is the next release that has the features that i was promised?