VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Chain Of Recorded Boxes

Ladies, Gentelmen;

I wonder if there is a way to "daisy-chain" mailboxes, so that a dieled-in call will be automaticaly directed (by default or by selection) through several boxes, before leaving their message only at the last box.

The idea is to "tailor" content moving each dialed in caller through specific information before he leaves his message.

Please advice.

ud@gundar.biz

Sounds like what you want is a chain of Play modules, and then sending caller to a voicemail box after last Play module.

If what you need is different then please describe in detail what you want the caller to hear (and what they would press, if anything) and we can then advise better on how to achieve this.

Your desrption is correct. I would need 12 play modules in one chain (1A, 2A 3A....12A) with modules 2A-11A having 2B, 3B....11B attached to each one of them.

Caller will be directed through the A boxes autonmatically - unless pressing a key. once pressed - he will be moved to the apropriate B module. When B finished playing - he will get back to the "main road", with the next A. A12 will lead him to leave a message.

Hope I'm clearer now...

:)