VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Crashing With Digital Card

Hi there,

Hopefully this should be an easy one for you...

I have just installed a new D/600JCT-1E1 card into my server which previously worked perfectly with a D/4PCI card. The DCM fires up fine, recognises the card and I have successfully tested with ISDIAG.

Using the attached Config.XML and ConfigLine.XML files, I can start up VG and everything seems to run fine. However, periodically I get a VGMulti.EXE application error when placing a call into the system which causes VG to crash.

This is not a constant error. Sometimes VG will answer calls perfectly without issue. I wonder whether this error has anything to do with the fact that my ISDN-30 circuit has 8 channels which are live, whereas I am only using 4 channels in my configuration files (because my VG licence only has 4 channels at present, although I do intend to upgrade to 8 channels shortly).

I have attached a ZIP file containing my VG log files as well as VG.INI and the two XML configuration files.

I hope you can help!

Best wishes.

vg.zip

Trace shows that you are using the latest VG for Dialogic VgMulti.exe, but you are not using the OCX which came with it...

The mismatch could be what is causing your problems.

The ktTelControl.ocx you should be using is v2.3.7 and tw trace shows you are using an older version (v2.3.1).

The current OCX you should be using is supplied with the VG for Dialogic download...

Excellent - yes, I have now downloaded the OCXs and installed them and everything appears to work fine. I guess it was an oversight when I upgraded to the latest version of VG for Dialogic and the same time as installing the digital card.

Many thanks.