VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Working With Multiple Phone Lines

hello,

i want to develope an IVR application for one of my client i have to provide a complete solution to them, they will be using 100 or more phone lines, plz let me know is it possible to work with voiceguide in such a huge environment ?

the application will only be working to entertain the callers like playing songs for them or providing information on different topics and much more.

and if it is possible to do with voiceguide then kindly provide me the details of hardware that will be required in this case.

if not then kindly guide me what to do and what solution will be the best.

Thanx and regards

Tariq Mehmood

i want to develope an IVR application for one of my client i have to provide a complete solution to them, they will be using 100 or more phone lines, plz let me know is it possible to work with voiceguide in such a huge environment ?

Yes. VG supports up to 300 lines per server/PC.

Here are some load test results using VG on a 120 line system : http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3710

Ultimatley the number of lines per server is more dependant on whether the scripts you use are straigforward or whether they are CPU/HD/etc intensive.

kindly provide me the details of hardware that will be required in this case.

You would need to use T1 or E1 ISDN lines. (T1 line carries 24 channels, E1 line carries 30 channels)

Look at following Dialogic cards:

D/240JCT - handles one T1 line

D/300JCT - handles one E1 line

D/480JCT - handles two T1 lines

D/600JCT - handles two E1 lines

DMV600B - handles two T1 or two E1 lines

DMV1200B - handles four T1 or four E1 lines

You can have more the one Dialogic card in the system.

Hi,

Thanx for reply,

as i allready told you i have to develope my custom application, does VG provide any COM or other Modules that can be used to develope custom application using VB.net or any other language ?

thanx n regards

Tariq