VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Unanswered/busy Outbound Calling

I had approx. 150 outbound calls, about 30 of those did not show as called in my db that I use to track the status of calls and display via webpage. Maybe someone could help me interpret my log files to what actually happed to these calls so that I can further troubleshoot.

It appears to me that the calls that were unanswered/busy were only called once and then removed from the outdial db even they were to have 2 retries.

Included with the logs in the zip file is a numbers.txt file that has a few of the numbers in question.

Thanks

voiceguidelogs.zip

The log file is 1.5MB...

Can you provide an example phone number we should be looking for? ie. one of the "30" numbers. We can then see what happened with that call.

Also you are using an older version of VG for Dialogic...

Please update to latest version and then run the test again and if the problem still occurs please post traces from that version along with info as to what number we should be looking at.

I just upgraded to VG for Dialogic 6.0.3095 and I'll try some test calls.

Also included in the zip is a file called numbers.txt that has just a few of the unanswered calls.

Thanks

OK.

If the problem still occurs with the new version please post traces from that version along with info as to what number(s) we should be looking at.