VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

$rv[dnis] Bug

Hi,

I have some ISDN BRI setup - VG 5.2.5000, ComISDN 2.xx

If I call form my cellphone, VoiceGuide recognizes my Cell's number ($RV_CIDNUMBER) and also the Called number ($RV_DNIS)

If I use another phone where CLIR is activated (You want to prevent others from knowing your number), VG doesn't recognize DNIS. Of course it is not possible to recognize Caller in this case but the DNIS should be recognized though.

I already posted one similar topic and got answer that I should contact ComISDN as it seems to be a problem in their driver.

Today I discovered that the DNIS value is available in TAPI layer even if the Caller is hidden/restricted. So this have to be some bug in your source code. I am pretty sure about this :-) Just download the delphi application I created and make a call and see that Called party (DNIS) is available even on CLIR.

The DNIS is very helpful if I have multiple numbers and wish to recognize Called one and therefore recoginze how much did customer pay. (I use this IVR system together with Premium rate numbers)

Regards,

Patrick

tapi_test.zip

Please see this thread and update your install with the .EXEs and .OCXs provided there and see if this fixes the problem which you are seeing:

http://voiceguide.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3831

Which BRI card are you using?

If you still have problems after the updates please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what happened.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.

You can enable the automatic saving of the logs to files in \log\ directory as well.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

Thank you very much :-) It's working now !

I'm using Fritz Card USB - 1x BRI ISDN, OS: Windows XP SP 2