VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg For Dialogic Does Not Detect Hang Up

Hi,

i hace a system with Vg for Dialogic runnning. It work properly except to detect hang up of client; in that sense, i have a script asking an id to client n times, so the channel is not released if client hang up while annoucement is being played.

Can you help me?

thanks in advance

SOmething more. My log file is full of this:

181918,69 0 ERROR 6.0.3081 dial DbFindDueCall [Object variable or With block variable not set]

181918,69 0 ERROR 6.0.3081 dial DbFindDueCall [Too few parameters. Expected 1.]

181918,69 0 ERROR 6.0.3081 dial DbFindDueCall [Object variable or With block variable not set]

181918,70 0 ERROR 6.0.3081 dial DbFindDueCall [Too few parameters. Expected 1.]

181918,70 0 ERROR 6.0.3081 dial DbFindDueCall [Object variable or With block variable not set]

181918,70 0 ERROR 6.0.3081 dial DbFindDueCall [Too few parameters. Expected 1.]

Regards,

Ok by the side of errors in log.

About hung-up, where do i have to set disconnect tone? how can i know what is disconnect tone (there is a pbx...)?

thanks

i have just remenber, in last system we installed vg, we had a similar problem and recorded a call (frequency signal and so on, but i don´t remenber how) and your support analyze the record and give us a configuration to detect hang-up...how can we do this? On the other hand, i have seen ConfigLine.xml where some tomes are defined, do i have tones of my system in this file?

thanks

Sorry for so many replies (time zone...). I have recorded a call, you can find it attached. I have same problem with hung-up calls in talker32 (but i think in vg for Dialogic is not used tapi, right?). The PBX is Nortel Meridian.

thanks!

disconnect.zip