VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Voiceguide Error, 3 Problems

Hi,

I have some urgent problem i need to solve.

Problem 1

========

The play sound File module in Voice guide is not playing information queried from database. I need VG to play the firstname of the caller based on the information retrieved from database after asking caller's userID. The Speak number/Amount/Date module is working perfectly. i'm using it to speak out a figured But play sound File module but it doesnt work . I need Vg to play $RV[GetUserRecord_1_1] with text to speech using the play sound File module.

Problem 2

========

Voice guide wouldnt transfer call. I have two lines in my dilogic card D/41JCT-LS an i want when caller Press a number to speak to customer support, the call will be forwarded to another PSTN Number or If Line busy or fail or timed out, i want VG to forward to Voice Mail Box 0001. I have created the voicemail box

But it doesnt work too. No call forward to PSTN or VoiceMail.

Problem 3

========

VG keep giving error. several times. i have attached a pic of error for your view, what do u think is the problem?

I have also attached my VG Script and Log files fpr your view.

I need urgent assistance because i have tried all i could but no success.

regards

IVRTestMeSelf.zip

I need Vg to play $RV[GetUserRecord_1_1] with text to speech using the play sound File module.

Do you have a TTS engine installed on this system? Which one?

The Play module can play WAV or TTS but not both. Use two Play modules chained together to play WAV and then TTS.

Have you tried removing the reference to helloUS.wav from that module and seeing if the TTS then plays?

Have you tried explicitly specifying some text for TTS to play instead of using an RV and seeing if that works OK?

If you still have problems please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what happened.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.

You can enable the automatic saving of the logs to files in \log\ directory as well.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

No call forward to PSTN or VoiceMail.

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what happened.

When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.

You can enable the automatic saving of the logs to files in \log\ directory as well.

When posting traces/scripts please .ZIP them up and post them as attachments.

What version of VG are you using?