VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Won't Answer Calls

I installed VG 4.9 evaluation and set up a script. I am using a dialogic d4pci. I have 2 lines in the house and have the Dialogic card plugged into 1. I am trying to call from line 2 too see if it works and nothing happens.

Thanks in Advance

Sergey

Could you please post a copy of VoiceGuide's Debug Printout which captures the problem, this will allow us to see what is going wrong.

(When running the script click on VoiceGuide's View menu and select 'Event Trace Log' option - any log information will then appear in this window. You must open the trace window before making the call.)

Have you installed the Dialogic TAPI and Wave drivers as per instructions in the VoiceGuide Help file?

The Event Trace log reports nothing when I call the line. I do have TAPI set up and have Wave installed. I am running Windows XP Pro SP1, however VG should still detect the incomming call.

I installed the software in the following order,

1. System Release 5.1.1

2. System Release 5.1.1 FP1

3. Point Release

4. System Release 5.1.1 SP1

5. Wave Drivers

I set up my card using the following directions

http://www.exceletel.com/support/hardware/...stallntv511.htm

Thanks for the help and quick response

Sergey

All 4 lines have been detected by by the wizard and are all showing "waiting for call" i ran the Dialogic Talker32 and followed the instructions when i called they didnt pick up....

Can you tell us what the problem was? (Just for the benefit of other readers of the forum)

The tape on the phone came off and I was dialing the old number as it turns out =/

I feel pretty dumb, so all you out there make sure you are calling the right number.