VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Two Languages With Two Sentax

hi all

I developed the file lib_num2wav to be siutable for Arabic language sentax to read Arabic numbers but I don't know how to make the script to run the two lib_num2wav files for two languages(Arabic - English)

at the beginning the caller will chose 1 for Arabic, 2 for English , if select 1 I need to run the lib_num2wav file for Arabic sentax number & if caller select 2 I need to run the lib_num2wav file for English sentax number.

how can I make it in the same call, please?

thanks with my regards

Best way probably would be to set some Global RV which is then usd in the lib_num2wav's VBScripts to decide which of the approaches to use.

I built new VGs script ,the first module was play sound named ( lang ), if caller press 1 he will continu with Arabic & if press 2 he will proceed with English.

I take RV is value of first module $RV[lang] & added it in lib_num2wav VB script but not work !.

please can u help me?

part of lib_num2wav in attachment with Global RV.

thanks

PartOfScript.txt

In your script try using

If "$RV[lang]" = "1" Then

instead of

If $RV[lang] = 1 Then

this will protect you from script syntax errors if $RV[lang] is undefined.

but not work !.

What does not work? What is the problem/error? Do you have traces of copy of the VBScript that VG runs? See the vgm trace file for filename of the actual VBScript that VG runs after replacing the RVs.

thanks for reply

I made changes u tell me.put :( If "$RV[lang]" = "1" Then ) but same error....

any way, I attached vgm, sw, tw files with picture of error message.

thanks

new_folder.zip

Looks like the error in the modified lib_num2wav VBScript.

The error message should tell you the line number on which the error is, and I see the filename is provided as well. Just open that file and look an the given line and you should be able to see what is causing the error.

dear mazen

i am trying to make voiceguide speak Arabic numbers correctly can you share your vb script patch with us?

thanks