VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Variable Not Getting Assigned In Sub Script

Hi,

I am using multiple sub scripts and each of my sub script is setting some variables which is getting used in final sub script.

At places I have to replace one value of subscript variable in another subscript.

Now the problem is this, say for example I have a variable name csSQL which contains one SQL in one sub script, I went to another sub script and I need to assign different SQL there. The function expression worked fine but some how script did not get assigned and I got previous SQL back.

For example: (I am also attaching trace route for your references)

010720.14 5 Eval Expr result:[select Usual_Id, Usual_Name, Usual_TierNo, Store_Name, Usual_DeliveryType, Cost = Cast(Usual_TotalCost as Decimal(18,2)), Addr_Addr1 = IsNULL(Addr_Addr1, ''), Addr_Addr2 = IsNULL(Addr_Addr2, ''), Addr_City = IsNULL(Addr_City, ''), Addr_Zip = IsNULL(Addr_Zip, '') From vw_Usual_Order_Final Where Personal_ID = 1 And Usual_TierNo = 3 And Store_DayName = Left(datename(dw, '02/23/2006'), 3) And 1.26 >= StoreTime_Start And 1.26 <= StoreTime_End] stored in $RV[csSQL]

NOT SURE WHAT IS THIS ERROR FOR:

010720.14 5 path {Select Usual_Id, Usual_Name, Usual_TierNo, Store_Name, Usual_DeliveryType, Cost = Cast(Usual_TotalCost as Decimal(18,2)), Addr_Addr1 = IsNULL(Addr_Addr1, ''), Addr_Addr2 = IsNULL(Addr_Addr2, ''), Addr_City = IsNULL(Addr_City, ''), Addr_Zip = IsNULL(Addr_Zip, '') From vw_Usual_Order_Final Where Personal_ID = 1 And Usual_TierNo = 3 And Store_DayName = Left(datename(dw, '02/23/2006'), 3) And 1.26 >= StoreTime_Start And 1.26 <= StoreTime_End} not found

NOT SURE WHY SQL CHANGES TO PREVIOUS HERE:

010720.17 5 db About to execute a Retrieve type operation [select Sales_ID, Store_ID, Store_Name, Store_Email, Store_Fax, Store_Phone, SalesStatus_Code, Sales_DeliveryDt, Sales_DecTime, Sales_SubTotal, Sales_TotalCost From vw_IVR_Sales Where Personal_ID = 1 And TranCat_Code = 'U' And SalesStatus_Code in ('A', 'I', 'P') And sales_numdate = '20060223' And Sales_DecTime between 1.06 and 2.06]

010720.17 5 rv lg add [DB_FINAL_USUAL_RowCount]{0}

0223vgm.zip

Not too sure what it is that we should be looking for here.

From trace it looks like you are using an SQL statement in an Evaluate Expression module... which will not work...

Also, please don’t use color highlighting - it makes text harder to read.