VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Help 4 Registration

hi

I am Badi, & want to ask some important questions 4 registration & move registered version of VoiceGuide to another system.

in help file u told that

The USI can be based on:

Network (Ethernet) adapter

Dialogic card

Hard Disk

& when I open the registration screen it will

appear with the various USIs showing:

5 digit USIs beginning with a letter 'M' are linked to the Network Card.

5 digit USIs beginning with a letter 'H' are linked to the Hard Disk.

8 digit USIs are linked to the Dialogic card.

so, if I have 3 USIs :first linked to the Network Card ,the other linked to the Hard Disk and the last linked to the Dialogic card. so what USI I must to sent to u for registration?

I test evaluation copy of VG on another PC & give me VG Unique Identifier is :M2BB2.

so why not appear the 5 digit USIs beginning with a letter 'H' are linked to the Hard Disk?

If my PC apear 3 USIs & I want to move registered version of VoiceGuide to the new system , am I must to move dialogic card & ethernet card & hard disk all to another PC or I can move dialogic card only?.

can I move registered version of VoiceGuide from PC containing dialogic card & hard disk to another PC by moving hard disk only from old PC to the new one without moving the dialogic card?

if there are 2 dialogic cards on the system ,so what USI the registration screen will be showed ,the for the first card or for the second or the two , & if two & I want to move registered version of VoiceGuide to another system ,am I must move the two dialogic card to the another system or PC?

please help me.

thanks

what USI I must to sent to u for registration?

Dialogic card one.

I can move dialogic card only?.

Dialogic card only.

can I move registered version of VoiceGuide from PC containing dialogic card & hard disk to another PC by moving hard disk only from old PC to the new one without moving the dialogic card?

No. License will be linked to the Dialogic card.

if there are 2 dialogic cards on the system ,so what USI the registration screen will be showed ,the for the first card or for the second or the two , & if two & I want to move registered version of VoiceGuide to another system ,am I must move the two dialogic card to the another system or PC?

The first cards USI will be shown.