VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Ivr System Linked To Website

I need an IVR system related to my website. Users register on the website and they receive a 'member number'. They can then call our telephone service at their convenience. They identify themselves with their member number. All of the messages are compiled together and in order for me to be able to easily identify the messages the member number should be read out prior to each message (either as a text to speech or otherwise...). It is important, though that this is compiled as a single wav/mp3 file.

I cannot give each person their own mailbox because I am targeting members of the public. The mailbox on which they leave messages depends on a certain criteria. (this criteria can be fully described by their member number) e.g. age, gender etc.Please let me know if this is possible with voiceguide even if this needs some kind of bespoke solution.

All of the messages are compiled together and in order for me to be able to easily identify the messages the member number should be read out prior to each message

So after they identify themselves with their member number they get to record a message?

Can you store the relationship between the number and the recorded file in a database somewhere (or within the filename itself) so that when you dial in to listen to message the script retrieves the number and plays that before the message?

Anyway, it is possible to get the number concatenated within the message.

There are even examples within the VG Help file which show you how to do this. See: http://www.voiceguide.com/vghelp/html/modR...dRunProgram.htm

If you still have problems we can do this script for you. Email sales@voiceguide.com referencing this post and someone will get back to you with a quote.