VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Vg Dialer

Question 1:

I would like a quick clarification, I have a script that dials out on a second line using the "send voice message to telephone module", while the original caller is on hold. Will that require a purchase of VG Dialer, in addition to VG? I am using this module to solve problems that I had with the call transfer, and its working fine, and have no need for the VG dialer at this time.

Question 2:

Once a voice message get left in a voicemail box, I would like 2 emails to be initiated to 2 different email addresses. First email will include the voicemail message file, and the second email just includes caller number, mailbox number and time without the voice file. Is that feasible? Can I get some tips on doing it?

Thanks.

Yes, you will need VGDialer.

If you are using the "Send Phone Message" module then you should probably look a the "Dial and Conference" option of the call transfer module.

You would need to modify the VoiceGuide voicemail scripted for them to do that.

If you want we can modify the scripts for you so they function like that. This would be chargeable modification. Send and email to sales@voiceguide.com to get a quote on this.

I have looked into Dial & Conference, however it was not the best choice for me, because I will be doing long conversations and do not desire to tie up the line.

On the other hand, I am shocked with the need to spend additional $350 on the dialer since I am planing on ordering the enterprise 4 line version, and have no need at all for the dialer except to do what was mentioned above.

Please feel free to delete this post if sending an email to sales would be more appropriate. Thanks fo your understanding .

Dial and Conference does require the VG Dialer. (this should be stated in the Help file)

How about Hookflash Transfer, and blind transfer? all require dialer since a number is being dialed?

Hookflash transfer & 3 way conference do not require VG Dialer.

Dialer is required when a new call is made on a new line.