VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Logs

We have just purchase the 8 line Voice Dialer and are still testing, we have most of the bugs worked out all we do is dial out nothing else. My question is if I load a 90,000 list of numbers and let it dial from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and enter the diallist database and see that there are only 82,000 numbers left, So I can assume it dialed 8,000 numbers. I them look in the diallistcontacted_human.txt file and see 1024 humans answered, I look into the diallistcontacted_am.txt file and see 1017 AM answered, I them look into the diallistuncontacted.txt file and see 150 uncontactable numbers. I would think that I should be able to add those three numbers together and that would add up the 8000 numbers dialed. I most be missing something. I can not figure out where the other 6000 numbers went. Hopefully this makes sense. I thought that once a number times out, is answered by a human or AM that it is them moved out of the database and one of the three text files. Before we started to dial and do this test. The dialist.db was cleared and the three txt files where erased. We were starting from scratch.

Thanks for you help

The numbers should all add up..

Can you reproduce any problems on this system when working a smaller amount of numbers - eg 10 or 50 and see how the various result files get updated...

If the event trace log is saved to a file at the same time and there are some discrepencies then we will be able to easily trace where all the calls went...

If the VoiceGuide event trace log is available for the 9am-9pm run then this is also possible but would take a long time to extract and verify the information from such a large file...