VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Application Enquiry

Hello,

I've managed to surf to this site in search of a suitable piece of software for an application for my client.My client runs a call centre that provides callback services and connects international calls using a voip infrastructure. The mechanism/requirements are that of such:

1) A caller calls up the call centre. There should be a caller ID mechanism that captures this number, and hangs up this session.

2) A small scriptable portion needs to be fit in to this program to make a database query and compare the number captured from the caller ID to that of the numbers existing in the database.

3)If the number from caller ID matches a record in the database, a callback to the caller is initiated.

4) An IVR recording is then played to the caller during the callback to prompt the caller to key hin his/her desired international number to dial. The application gets ready to recognize the DTMF signals as the caller now keys in the desired international numbers he/she wishes to connect to.

5) The captured DTMF signals are translated into numbers that will either be stored in a database or forwarded to the voip application to dial and connect.

I hope this all makes sense. Any prompt feedback will be deeply appreciated.

Regards,

Adrian

This is a standard call-back system setup.

VoiceGuide can do what you describe, and is used in a number of similar applications already.

Please see our WWW from where you can download the fully working evaluation version of the software.