VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Installing The Dialogic D4pciu4s

I had a modem, but I just purchased the Dialogic D4PCIU4S and do not know how to get the software to recognize it... I reinstalled VG and it gave me the 3 options and I chose Dialogic Analog but I got the tapiwrap.ocx error. So I reinstalled using the TAPI option but I do not have the Dialogic board as an option. Why do I get the .ocx error when trying to us the new board?

Thanks for all help!

Kevin

v5.2.1005

Dialogic D4PCIU4S

I chose Dialogic Analog but I got the tapiwrap.ocx error.

You need to install the Dialogic drivers first. See instructions in the Help file.

You should also use "VG for Dialogic' patch - just install the patch over your current 'TAPI' option install - see the readme.txt in the patch for detailed instructions.

I did everything in the instructions but the VG says check service.

Error:

dlgc dx_open(dxxxB1C1) error 2 (Check if Dialogic Service is started)

dlgc dx_open(dxxxB1C2) error 2 (Check if Dialogic Service is started)

dlgc dx_open(dxxxB1C3) error 2 (Check if Dialogic Service is started)

dlgc dx_open(dxxxB1C4) error 2 (Check if Dialogic Service is started)

I installed:

SR5.1.1 Plus

SR5.1.1 SP1

Global Call

D4PCIU for Windows SR 5.1.1 SP1

VoiceGuide for Dialogic patch v6.0.2322 (followed readme.txt)

The service is started...

Why am I getting this error?

Thanks

Kevin

Is the Dialogic Configuration Manager showing a green button?

Can we get access to this machine via PCAnywhere/WinVNC etc?

Yes, I just emailed support@voiceguide.com the information.

Thanks

Kevin

When we looked on your system we found that the D/4PCIU card was not listed in the Dialogic Configuration manager. You need to select 'Auto-Detect Devices' in order for the DCM to go out and find the cards.

We did that and the card was found by DCM and now when VoiceGuide starts it correctly opens all 4 lines and the Dialogic based Unique ID can be seen in the registration window.

Looks like you're all set.

(we had a bit of a long delay when starting VG - maybe you will need to update your Dialogic drivers as you are using one of the latest cards released - speak to your Intel reseller to see if they recommend you use particular drivers or service pack with this card).

Thank you very much for doing that... Where did I miss that in the instructions?

My Intel dealers told me the drivers would cost me about $400.00... I don't understand that. Can I get these drivers from someone that got them free?

Thanks

Kevin

How to setup the Dialogic drivers and detect cards should be in Dialogic's instructions...

I assume that you are referring to SR6.0 drivers? We heard that many other distributors will charge extra for supplying these.

We do not charge for supplying the SR6.0 drivers, but you would need to purchase the card from us...

If I knew you sold them I would have done that... How much are they? But now I have already purchased my card. I am trying to purchase your software but I am getting an error on your Buy Now page?

Thanks

Kevin