VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Activex Component Could Not Create Object

All my asp scripts can create objects with other ActiveX components other than Voiceguide (with auto dialer). I need this to work somehow, I just does not suit me to use voiceguide to dial out, all I want to do is click on a hyperlink (which is the phone number) in an asp page and want the phone to dial. Sounds really simple but impossible with voiceguide as other posts tend to suggest.

The ActiveX Component does work from within a scipt run by voiceguide. Is anyone in admin now wiser on this issue, I have done an uninstall etc etc with the latest version but always get the error ActiveX Component could not create object when calling voiceguide from an external asp page. I know that it is nothing wrong with my computer as I call imaging and other activeXs from asp pages.

VoiceGuide acts as and ActiveX .EXE - maybe thats the reason why you cannot just instatiate it and run from ASP apge?

Other approaches available to you are using the OutDial_New.xml file to load new calls, or insertig entries direct into the OutDialQue database...