VoiceGuide IVR Software Main Page

Will This Work With A 3com Nbx 100 Voip Sytem?

We have a 3COM NBX 100 VOIP Phone System with ~8 total incoming analog lines. We are looking for a 3rd party add-on that will allow customers to check the status of their order without having to talk to a CSR. The NBX has ATAPI drivers we can hook in to (I assume this is how this part is done). We don't need anything other than the order status (i.e. our phone system handles messages, etc).

- Just wondering if anyone has any experience with using VoiceGuide with a phone system similar to this one.

- What hardware would I need to connect the phone system to the server running VoiceGuide? We have a 3COM VOIP switch, can we just use a network cable from the switch to the VoiceGuide server or do we need a card?

- How many port/line licenses of VoiceGuide would I need?

If I am just missing this information in the help files or something, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

John

What hardware would I need to connect the phone system to the server running VoiceGuide?

Simplest setup would involve using an analog Dialogic card (eg: D/4PCIU) and connecting up analog extensions from the PBX to the Dialogic card.

- How many port/line licenses of VoiceGuide would I need?

As many as the number of calls you'd like for the IVR system to handle simultaneously. Sounds like you should look at either a 4 port or an 8 port system.